21 de mayo de 2011



- Come on, take a walk with me this Saturday. Let me show you.
- You're crazy. Why are you going through all this trouble for me?
- No trouble. Summer's here. Okay, your turn. Favorite things.
- Where to start? Okay. When I smell the flowers before I see them. When it starts to rain just as the picnic is ending. And I love the smell of Jack's paws.
- You didn't forget to mention your husband, did you?
- Well, of course I love my husband, who is also a doctor. Plastic surgeon for small farm animals.
- Good. I'm married too. I've got eight children, and none of them look like me. I'm worried, Kate.
- I would be too.
- I'm single.
- Me too.
- Number 27.
- She's a beauty. My father used to tell me she was the grandma for all the houses in the city. He used to take me on walks like I'm taking you now.
- Alex?
- Kate?
- I wish we could have done this walk together.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario